The British Mainline Group
7 ¼” Standard Gauge Railways
- To promote and encourage standard gauge scale railway modelling on 7¼" gauge
track, based on British standard gauge prototypes.
- To encourage interchange of ideas between like minded individuals by developing an
internet based forum to promote 7¼” Standard Gauge railways, both steam and diesel
- To organise an annual 7¼” Standard Gauge scale event.
- To seek to encourage individual participation in activities - i.e. owners of specific functions.
- To encourage relevant trade activities.
- To produce a contact list of all commercially available designs, accessories and suppliers for
7¼" Standard Gauge.
- ..and, basically, to keep things light-hearted and enjoyable!
<< Click here to visit the Forum
Notes and Rules:
Keep it clean!
7¼" Standard Gauge matters only please, except in
specially designated areas of the forum
Member sign-ups will be need to be invited, or approved by the administrators before being activated.
We reserve the right to add more rules as we
think of them!
Contact the British Mainline Group: firstname.lastname@example.org